We are looking for Production Coordinators to start ASAP on an exciting new Nat Geo project.
We are Bristol based however the location is in SE ASIA we are open to considering applicants based in any location including – if the applicants should be aware of the time difference as adjusted working times will be required.
Applicants must be experienced in setting up overseas foreign filming shoots, or have extensive UK filming experience and be ready to take on new challenges.
It is important that the applicant has great communication skills and has managed shoot budgets, complicated logistics and associated filming permits and visas.
Working closely with the Production Management Team they’ll need to be super-organised, diligent, enthusiastic and enjoy working as part of a team.
The applicant must have a minimum of two years experience within the role.
Applicants responsibilities will include:
- To co-ordinate the day to day operations of the production
- Setting up shoots to remote locations including obtaining filming permits, organising freights, liaising with dive services and boat bookings and booking flights and accommodation.
- Running shoot budgets
- Preparing call sheets/ production booklet and organising the day to day filming schedule
- Preparing, monitoring and delivering location releases and paperwork
- Ensuring all location sensitive deliverables are communicated and delivered.
- Preparing location safety kit and working closely with the H&S lead on the team to support safe location working in a remote location.
- Booking kit and excess baggage
- Working with talent and crew to pull a the shoot together
- Understanding Covid 19 safe working protocol and helping to apply them to the production.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Start Date July 2021
Contract length approximately 12 months (including a break over Xmas) with the potential to extend.
Closing Date for applications 27 June 2021
Interview 30th June
Please apply via the Talent Manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org