We are looking for a Production Technical Assistant to work across a number of projects. This role will support the life cycle of the projects from pre production to delivery. There is also the opportunity for location roles, mainly DIT but also including camera assistant and an opportunity to develop specialist skills such as Location Sound and Drone operations. We are looking for candidates with the following skills.
- Avid edit support
- Archive management
- Understanding workflows
- Ingest of rushes and archive
- Creating projects
- Grouping and syncing media
- End of edits
- Tech support and troubleshooting
- Organising media and projects to strict protocols
- Location DIT
- Ambition to develop location skills on future projects
– Experience working in a post-production environment in an edit support role
– Experience working with Avid Media Composer
– Excellent general IT skills across both Mac and PC
– In depth knowledge of broadcast technology and theory such as codecs, frame rates and bit
– Reading and interpreting broadcaster tech specs
– An exceptional attention to detail
– Excellent communication skills
Please apply via the talent manager link below including a cover letter with your CV.
Alternatively, you can send your CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 15th May 2021
Please put ‘PTA’ as your subject header when you apply.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.